Monday, May 08, 2006

it's may already again

I can't believe how time flies! even when you're not having fun, hardy har har.

I really am working extra hard right now on getting myself balanced and stable while still focusing as best I can on finding a good job. I really think that will help alot, I know it won't solve all my problems, but I really think it'll be a huge step in the right direction. Ultimately I'd like to find a new job before I travel, but of course if that takes too long, I can figure something out I'm sure. I can't even handle having a day off here and feeling like I didn't get enough done to find a job, I can only imagine that I would still have my mind on other things. Anywho, I can ramble on.


Ideas to save money: save your pocket changes, I know some of you still may be saying, why doesn't she just save money?, I am trying to but it's near impossible to with my circumstances, and trying to save $400 on your own is really hard, having people putting in small amounts really adds up. I never woulda thought we'd get $80, now I really want to get to the goal of $400. I want to make a meter of progress, bursting thermometer style.
i guess that was only one really obvious idea.


send comments send ideas send money send comments send ideas send money send comments send ideas send money send comments send ideas send money send comments send ideas send money send comments send ideas send money send comments send ideas send money send comments send ideas send money send comments send ideas send money send comments send ideas send money

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog is funny bc there are multiple people writing, but there are context clues to decipher it all. and if you didn't notice, nikkol really likes verdana in blue.

7:38 PM  
Blogger icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Dear Anonymous,

Perhaps it would be kinder of us to sign our posts. Hmmm... I don't know why I hadn't thought of that. At leat we leave you clues, rather than a note requesting that you get one, eh? :)

From now on, I will sign my posts. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Grapes....

6:37 AM  
Anonymous themanacingfriend said...

Red or Green... seedless or with pits. Really, do tell us more. I'm intrigued. Is it because they're so high in fiber and you've got a knack for writing pointless shit?

8:46 AM  
Anonymous nikkol said...

i don't really like grapes. i mean i really like the taste, especially grape juice. but i really don't like the skin and inside part. i have many texture issues with food.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purple.
They're also high in sugar.

8:43 PM  
Blogger icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Are red and purple technically the same, or are they two different grapes?

9:43 PM  
Anonymous nikkol said...

i know there are white grapes. and red grapes that look purple. i think red and purple are used interchangeably.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home