Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Jewelry by Christina Alessi

Christina has donated this cheerful bracelet!

It has brightly colored orange buttons twined through hemp with two smaller pink buttons as a clasp.

We are selling it here for $20.

If you purchase this lovely bracelet, please send shipping information to getherhome@hotmail.com

You can purchase this bracelet by doing the following things:

STEP 1
Clicking the paypal button on the right hand side of the screen, donating $20.

STEP 2
Write to us at our hotmail account and send us your shipping information so that we can send your new purchase right out to you.

Sound good?

And of course, all proceded go towards helping Nikkol Get Home!



9 Comments:

Blogger Get Her Home said...

me likey :) thanks grrls

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this one goes, I can custom make more in pretty much whatever color you want... but they'll be $25
;)

christina

8:41 PM  
Anonymous mcwoman said...

seeing your jewelry and wanting to make this all happen has inspired me to make some of my own crafts. i intended to for moms day anyway. so now i have a few very crafty ideas. i prolly will start many of them quickly and maybe finish some slowly. look for some cool stuff here.

also i have a really nice hand made hat that was given to me as a gift, but it's too big, do you think it would be tacky to donate it here to someone interested? i mean, better to go to use than sit on my chair.

10:17 PM  
Blogger icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Hey Christina,

If you're reading, my mom says she wants to buy a piece or two of your jewlery for the cause. I fear this won't be her speed. If you plan on donating another, might I impose that you make it grandmaish (i mean, within reason.)

It's just that I don't see my mom wearing hemp anything. Idunno.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you come down next week, take a look at my other stuff...

c

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

every mom needs a hemp necklace

7:23 PM  
Anonymous nikkol said...

why is there such a big space between the photo and the comment section? weird.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info film editing schools

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home